Terms of Service
D&H adheres to the 1998 Data Protection Act of Notice, Choice, Onward Transfer, Security, Data Integrity, Access and Enforcement, and is a registered Private Limited Company in the United Kingdom.
While we may offer services that do not require registration, many of our products and services will require you to register your personal details. In order to provide you with the best possible service, we may collect the following information:
• Information you give us: Due to the nature of our products and services, you may be required to register your name, address, email address and mobile number. You may also be required to provide your credit card details, when registering for a paid for service. In certain cases, we may combine your information with information from other services we provide, and services provided by third parties. Under some circumstances, you may be given the opportunity to opt out of having your information combined thus.
• Cookies: When you visit our site, or the sites of our partners, we might send you cookies, for advertising purposes, storing your preferences, and to improve the quality of our service to you. We do not, however, place third party cookies on your computer, and these cookies may be deleted following each session.
• Server logs: When you access our server, we may record certain information on our server logs. This information could include your IP address, browser type and language, and information from cookies that may identify your computer.
• Communications: When you send us an email or query, we may retain those queries on file. These communications may be used to resolve your queries, or to improve our service.
• Links: At times, D&H may present links in a format that allows us to discern whether these links have been followed.
The purposes for which we use your information, in addition to any reasons stated above, include:
• Providing our services, including advertising.
• Research, analysis and auditing, in order to improve our services, or to protect or maintain the same.
• Maintaining and ensuring the viability and integrity of our network.
• Protecting the rights or property of D&H, or our users or partners.
• Creating, researching and developing new products and services.
Due to the global nature of our company, D&H may process information on our server in the US, or in another country. We may process information for our own purposes, or occasionally, we may process information for one of our partners. Choices Relating to Use of Personal Information.
Although signing up for some or all of our services may require you to submit personal information, we will ask for your consent if we intend to use that information for any purpose other than that specifically stated, on registration, or in this document.
Please note that most browsers allow you to set the download of cookies, or block the download. Also note, however, that if you choose to block these cookies, some or all of the services we provide may not function correctly, or at all.
You may choose to decline to submit any personal information for any of our products or services, however, please note that this may result in our being unable to provide said service.
D&H will only share your personal information with companies or individuals outside of our company for the following reasons:
• If we have your consent. We employ an opt in consent system, whereby you provide your permission for information sharing.
• We may require additional confidentiality and security measures from the above mentioned partners, affiliates or companies.
• If we have reason to believe, in good faith, that such information may be lawfully required, and may be material in a criminal or civil legal proceeding.
We take every available measure to protect the security and integrity of your personal information. This includes limiting access to, unauthorized alteration or destruction of said data.
Access to data is restricted to the employees of D&H, their affiliates and contractors, who have a need to access such information, whether for processing, research, or another reason. All individuals who have access to such information are required to sign confidentiality agreements, and may be subject to termination, and or criminal prosecution, for any violation of these policies and agreements.
Data Integrity and Updating
Accessing and Updating Information
We make every effort to make accessing their own data, to correct, alter or delete such data, however, where such access is unreasonable, requires a disproportionate effort, jeopardises the privacy of our other users, or contravenes the law, our policies, or reasonable business practice, requests to access data may be declined.
User identification is required to access data for these reasons, and the process and procedures for various types of access may differ. Please contact us for further information.